This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Frankie Beans, . This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
· What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
· What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
· The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
· How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
When Do We Collect Information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
Frankie Beans, will not reveal any personal information of its visitors, to any third party without their permission unless it is lawful to do so.
· FrankieBeans, uses visitors’ IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer the website, to provide you with our website, to power security measures and related services relating to your access to the website, or to communicate with you about operational changes to the website or our services.
· We also use it to gather broad demographic information about our visitors in general. This information does not contain anything that can identify visitors personally.
· We combine demographic information supplied by a subscriber at registration with site usage data to provide profiles, in aggregate form, about our visitors and their preferences in the content of the site and advertising. Using e-mail addresses, provided at registration or otherwise.Frankie Beans,periodically sends out e-mail newsletters and promotional e-mails about services and products that we offer. We will not send visitors these emails unless they have given us their consent to do so. We will ask for your consent before we send you any newsletter or promotional emails. If you consent to receiving these emails, you have the option to change your mind at any time and we will respect your wishes. You can exercise this option by contacting us or by following the instructions for unsubscribing included in each e-mail. We do not provide your email address to any Third parties.
· We use your information to enable us to provide offers for which you have signed up, about which we need to be able to communicate with you.
· We will collect any feedback or complaints you provide to us and will invite you to undertake surveys about our services.
· We will need to use your information:
· To respond to any questions, suggestions, issues or complaints you have raised with us.
· To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
· To improve our website in order to better serve you.
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
· To quickly process your transactions.
· To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
· To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Frankie Beans, may disclose visitor’s personal information if, in our opinion, such disclosure is required (i) by law, (ii) to protect and/or defend the Frankie Beans, ’ rights and/or (iii) to protect the personal safety of any individual. In addition, in the event that all or substantially all of Frankie Beans, ’ stock and/or assets are transferred or sold to another entity, Frankie Beans, may transfer visitor’s personal information to the acquiring entity.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
· See what data we have about you, if any.
· Change/correct any data we have about you.
· Have us delete any data we have about you.
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Upon request, Frankie Beans, will remove visitors (and their information) from our database or permit them to “opt-out” of any further e-mail newsletters or contact – visitors just need to follow the instructions for unsubscribing included in each e-mail and/or contact us at the address below. Although Frankie Beans, does not specifically seek to obtain any information from children, there are certain areas of our website that children may visit. We urge children only to give us any information after they have discussed it with their parents.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information on to outside parties. It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Security – How Do We protect Your Information?
We take precautions to protect your information. To help protect the privacy of data and personally identifiable information you transmit through use of this Site, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. In addition, we use regular daily Malware Scanning.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. We do not maintain or have direct access to your credit card information.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Finally, we restrict access to your personal data to those employees who need to know that information to provide benefits or services to you. In addition, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. We commit to taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce our employees’ privacy responsibilities.
Changes and updates to the Privacy Notice
As our organization, membership and benefits change from time to time, this Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use is expected to change as well. We reserve the right to amend the Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use at any time, for any reason, without notice to you, other than the posting of the amended Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use at this Site. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and terms and conditions, but you should check our Site frequently to see the current Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use that is in effect and any changes that may have been made to it.